Welcome to EmotFit Practice
Signing up here will give you access to all publicly available presentations, where you can make comments and read what other people have said. For a small annual fee you can access further inDepth presentations and learn how to put this knowledge into practice.
Emotional fitness is ALL of the following:
- Ability to relax in a wide variety of situations
- High level of body grip
- High level of facial motility / expressiveness
- Understanding of emotional storage, processing, channelling and exercising
- Understanding of four basic emotions, anger, love, happiness and sadness, their characteristics and how best to utilise them
Following on from the EmotFit series of presentations on Youtube, here at Practice EmotFit, you can embark on a journey to develop and improve your emotional fitness.
We aim to help you to learn how to relax, understand how emotions work and how to channel them into improving emotional fitness and functionality so that you can live a more productive fulfilling life.
By signing up to Practice EmotFit you will have access to the following:
- In depth presentations on EmotFit topics
- Step by step presentations on how to do some of the exercises
- Presentations that look at topics from different perspectives
- Presentations that look at topics with a less technical approach
Planned for the future are:
- Online courses in emotional fitness
- Online coaching in emotional fitness